Thursday, March 20, 2014

How It All Began

 I was born in Da Nang, Vietnam. I came to United State in 1994s when I was around eight or nine years young, along with parents and sibling and English language was foreign to me.

So, others kids would blame their bad behavior on the kid that does know any better, and got in trouble for something that I did not do. The other kids were smart; blame the kid that does not know any English during that period.

Looking back from where I am now and where I was first came to America, I have adapted to my surrounding and the environment drastically. However, my roots and values which I inherited from my native country was invaluable, and I still have that certain characters trait of believe in hard working and competitor in nature.

Talking to people was the last thing I would want to do.  I am a conservative person hardly talk to stranger and keep in touch with people in the past.  I start out reading many personal development books and sitting different café shop and smile when people walk by.  I took small step next I say “hi” to people and then I observed my surrounding and say “today is a nice isn’t it?”  They respond with their answer and it was naturally flow into a conversion.  I was not out there getting people contacts; I was just asking questions, and they people saw that I was interested in them.  

People start asking what do I do for a living so I said I make money online and some say I want to know how to do that, and I know a person he wants to know how to index his small business website in Google.  So, I give him value and suggestion that this what he should do to enhance his website.  I was giving value and I was not pitching to people what I do, and I became a person that has high perceive value.

The society and government condition us to be convenient and be comfortable.  In addition, parents told us you need good GPA so you get hire by employer and work for their asset, not ours.  And formal education has limitations and boundaries in income and lifestyle.  And that is where I see Network Marketing business is such a business that would give you an opportunity to do so.

How It All Began  

I just was recently graduated from college with B.S. in Engineering with an average GPA in a bad economy with twenty thousand dollars ($20K) in student loans debt.  I was not talented, smart like other people; they do not have to study and they pass with ease where I have to study, stay late night and struggle just to pass some courses.  However, what I see that I could benefit out of this is that my work ethics were exponentially fantastic provided that I know why I am going through all this work is to graduate.

When I was exposed to the Network Marketing business, I was not afraid of building the business since what I went through with my school work to graduate.  And this business does not require anyone to have any degree whether a PhD, Master, B.S.; it’s all level playing fielding.  What it does require is that an individual need a strong why (a need or desire) to do something different as to many other people condition by our society is to work for the rest of their career.  I was not that person who would sit in the cubic all day and that is one of the reasons why I pick Civil Engineering as my profession, so I can be outside. 

I was brand new the industry but I know the important of educating myself.  So I invest in
  •     Training materials & courses.
  •   Going to live events 
  •     And to qualify people who want to be part of what I am doing.
Since doing so I grew as an individual, and the greatest benefit of being in Network Marketing business is that the person you will become.

Where one must start?

First, educate ourselves about the industry and feed the neck up (the mind) with the right belief system.
  •    Build up our belief system.
  •    By associate with people who are successful.
  •   To associate with people who are successful.
  •   To eliminate negativity as much as possible.
The old way of thinking where did that get us?  Has it helped?  Looking back, has it given what you want?  No.  If we want thing to change, we have to change.  If we want things to get better, we have to get better.  The mindset is similar what I am about to describe why we need the right mindset.  If you were to get hire to build a skyscraper and the client want you to design and built an earthquake resistant or any natural catastrophe event occur.  What one must design and built first?  It is the skyscraper’s foundation beneath the earth surface but not just any kind of foundation.

       1)
     The foundation that is built on sandy clay like soil.
       2)
     Design and built the foundation that goes to the bedrock.

Which one would you chose to built?  I would choose number two it can with stand earthquake movement and build on a solid foundation not muddy like soil.  Your mindset needs to be that kind of resistant and that will be your core of influence foundation.  It will influence you to do greater heights no matter what others are saying since you know where you want to be.

There is the science behind when the mind absorbing the infinity noise around us, therefore, protect your mind and feed it with the right kinds of environment and foundation.

Engineer your Impossible to Possible,

Organic|Lifestyles


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Share

Widgets

Share

Widgets

Share

Share

"The Pillars to Have
Authority in You"

Why Prospects Don't Trust You

Name:


Email:




Leads System